Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Here Comes the Judge!

The cat is out of the bag! The judges in the Easy Reader/Early Chapter Book category for the 2011 Cybils were announced today, and I'm on the first round panel. Yeah! I'm honored to have been chosen and more than a little excited. I'm looking forward to reading and rereading the nominated books (nominations start October 1st so be sure to weigh in with your favorites) and chewing over their merits with my fellow judges.

On a personal note, I'm leaving today for a week-long honeymoon in Florence, Italy. Don't know how much blogging I'll get in (wink, wink, nudge, nudge), but I'll be back bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, ready to roll up my sleeves and tackle those Cybils nominations.

Ciao!

3 comments:

  1. I was excited to see your name in the line-up this morning. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea what's more exciting ... the announcement about books or your Honeymoon!!! Have a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete