Monday, January 17, 2011

A Wrinkle in Time Condensed

One of my very favorite children's books is the superbly incredible Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle. Here, then, is a fun video that attempts to tell the story in under two minutes. The video is the first in the 90-Second Video Newbery Video Contest. The contest's aim is to "make a video that compresses the story of a Newbery award-winning book into 90 seconds or less." So dust off those video cams and start filming. Ready, set, action!

4 comments:

  1. It's such a fun idea for a contest -- I hope James Kennedy & co. get lots of entries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I'm a five year old genius, but spooky," made me laugh out loud. Cute video!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like a great contest, and it looks like the children involved had a lot of fun doing it. I like how they injected humor into the script.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I laughed out loud all the way through.

    ReplyDelete