Tuesday, September 18, 2012

CYBILS Time


It's that time of year. CYBILS 2012 is gearing up for an exciting new awards season. For those who don't know, the CYBILS are an annual award given by bloggers in children's literature. There are many different categories, from picture books and book apps to graphic novels and YA.

Last year I had the honor of being a first round judge in the easy reader/short chapter books category and what a hoot that was. I got to read a stack of amazing books and work with some fabulous bloggers. This year, I'm proud to announce, I'm a second round judge, again in the easy reader/short chapter books category.

Nominations start October 1, and I urge you to submit your favorites. And be sure to check out the CYBILS site for a list of the 2012 judges. Congrats to them all!

1 comment:

  1. Nice post.Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful! I’m still waiting for some interesting thoughts from your side in your next post thanks.golf hats

    ReplyDelete